Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Question of the day...

It's show season, which means meeting lots of new peeps and reconnecting with those I've known from long before!

I've seen Mother-Daughter combos, men who laugh uncontrollably at the sound of my voice (it isn't so bizarre, is it??), people that finally put a face to the name they've seen in shops they frequent, and now men who apparently think that I would have the right answer to...

"Do you carry any Bravado watches?"

Since I had no idea what that was but could only assume, I smiled and said that I was sorry, but no. Once I looked up the brand, I found a plethora of women's unmentionables, but then looked further and finally found the jewelry that I was suspected of carrying.



I'm not sure if it was the rustic display pieces I had or the faceted Peruvian Opal, moss aquamarine, garnet and gold that filled my booth set up, but I certainly would love to know how I came off as someone that would carry such a watch. Has anyone ever heard of these watches? Is this a sign that I should incorporate $1,000 titanium time pieces into my collection? Am I getting signals from the electronics power above that I should no longer rely on my iPhone for time-telling and go back to the days of middle school when we all used to wear watches?

I would like to think more about this topic, but I just don't have the time.

No comments: