Monday, November 16, 2009

An Autumn Affair

The Topaz trunk show was SO fun. Pure joy, amazing food, great jewelry. Amy Casher had some beautiful pieces (as always) and Angela of The Paper Apartment displayed some really awe-inspiring pieces that she designed. Ohhh the talent!

For now, I'm updating my Etsy shop like mad (the general rule with Etsy is that you're supposed to space out your listings so that you don't go to the bottom of the search results) but I've gotten get my wheels turning faster as it really IS getting into holiday shopping season!

In the moments where I forget what I'm doing and slow down on work, I'm browsing on Etsy - trying to find YOU a good holiday gift that's made by a fellow Etsian! There are so many choices - I almost feel like everyone will get jewelry if I can't make up my mind!

Did I really need to end each of the above paragraphs with an exclamation point? Guess so!

No comments: