Friday, March 27, 2009

Mint Julep

One of my favorite stores in the Boston area is Mint Julep!  They have 3 locations - one in Coolidge Corner, one in Harvard Square, and one in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.  Tres impresivo.  They are one of the retailers who carry my work, and just the other day I was able to snap up a picture of one of my necklaces in their window. Such an honor!  In the pic, it's the one on the top, with the little blue drop on it.  You can find that style and many others at their Massachusetts stores.  Mint Julep is such a cool store - always something that makes you feel amazing... maybe it's their staff!

I met the Harvard Square girls yesterday (Rachel and Meredith), and fell in love with them immediately!  They were so sweet and we hit it off, giggling and smiling away.  It was great - they told me they own several pieces of mine already - such a compliment :-).  I'm so thankful that they continue to think of me for jewelry.  

Enjoy your day!  That's the point, right!?

xo
Sara

No comments: