Monday, July 28, 2008

i almost forgot!

the meeting with velvet ribbon went supa-doopa, and nicole, the owner, will be carrying several pieces that i made specifically for her store.  i brought about 5 of them to the culturefest to see what kind of feedback i could get from customers, and BOOM!  one sold!  that's a good sign.  also, everyone was looking at the pieces and picking them up - another great sign.  and while i was at velvet ribbon, i of course bought something incredibly cute for myself.  too bad i have to wait until the temperature goes down about 20 degrees to wear it though.  boo!  it's so cute and i want to wear it now!

today i bought something that is going to make my life something special (as if it wasn't a-ok already!).  i went into a little luggage shop here in coolidge corner and picked up a heavy-duty luggage roller.  cha ching!  i can't wait to utilize this and save myself a few trips - especially with those damn tent weights... 

also, que exciting for me - maybe not for you, haha - i finally updated my business cards to read "sara danielle designs"... it's weird that i am no longer bead thankful, buuuut i am *thankful* that i am representing myself now.  i suppose this means my hiding-from-stalker days are over now that my company name is my real name now!  :-p  d'oh! 

No comments: